the SPACE services
Addressing the three areas of Self, Space and Life is like taking on Character, Setting and Action within the unfolding of your life story. In the work on your space, we focus on the backdrop in which your narrative unfolds. As you know from literature, theater and film, the relationship between the setting and the characters within it is an intimate one. Space not only reveals self. Space also shapes self more profoundly then we generally realize.
Here are some of the questions to consider about your "Space."
- What is important to me in my life in the next year or two?
- Does my home / workplace support me in fulfilling on what matters to me right now?
- Does the space work for everyone who lives / works here?
- How do I feel about my home and when I'm in it?
- Is the space cluttered or clear?
- Can I move easily and work well here?
- What does my home or office say about me?
- If the walls could talk, what would we learn about the inner and outer lives of all who live or work here?
- What do I really want from my home or workplace? What do I need?